Please take note of these things:
1. We are scheduled to provide a very brief opener for the Polk Art Museum exhibit/reception next Friday, April 8, at 6 p.m. They're trying to spotlight and celebrate those community organizations who have been in business c. 50 years - and that includes us!! It will necessarily be a short program, between 5 and 10 minutes, to include two or three pieces at the most, as well as a little information about who the LCS is and what we do. These receptions are attended by some of the most involved members of the cultural/arts community, so that's very important. And, as we know, many of them possibly know very little about the LCS - and that makes this even more important.
2. I know this is hurried, but let me know ASAP if you can take part in this event. I apologize for not discussing this last Monday evening - but other items seemed to take over. Your letting me know about your involvement can help enormously in choosing the 2 (or 3) pieces we'll sing. Music will be from the previous concert.
3. Monday night's rehearsal will be combined choirs, at FSC, 7-8:30 p.m. And then, the LSC singers for the Friday night event will remain for an additional 30 minute preparation time.
4. If you cannot make the Monday rehearsal but intend to take part on Friday, that can work. But I still need to know about your participation so we can plan and have music for you.
5. We'll try to meet together at the museum c. 5:30 p.m. on Friday to settle logistics and warm up.