As we reach the culmination of our project, these notes:
1. On Monday, you worked very hard - and sounded so wonderful! It's always challenging to have a first rehearsal with orchestra, as we swim through details that have to be resolved. It was a great and productive rehearsal, and Saturday should build well on that foundation. This is a super concert!!
Saturday: Downbeat at 10:00 a.m., which means singers need to be present and in seats by 9:45!! Our together time with orchestra is precious and can't be wasted.
Sunday: Chorus Call-time: 2:00 p.m.
Concert: 3:00 p.m.
3. If a few good helpers can be on hand at about 9:30 a.m., just to make sure that last minute items are seen to, that can be helpful. There's probably not much to do, but better to be safe.
4. Ushers/ticket staff!! It's important to recruit helpers [friends/family] for the duties at the doors. Can you help provide these?
5. Set-up/break-down: As always, there are a few things to take away after rehearsals and performances. Please be part of that committee if you're able. Many hands..... Thanks.
6. A PDF of the concert program is attached. This will help you get your music folder in order.
See you on Saturday!